We believe children learn best by example, and showing up for class is an easy way to practice being responsible and honoring one’s commitments. If you find your schedule no longer allows your child to attend classes, but they have already been registered and payment has been received, we offer two options:
REQUEST FOR REFUND:
- Refund timeline is as follows:
- 95% Refund if request is received prior close of registration
- 85% Refund after the close of registration and prior to the start of class
- 50% Refund if requested during the first 2 WEEKS of classes
- No refund will be issued after the second week of programming
**Exceptions may be made due to extenuating circumstances, such as participant injury**
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card used for payment. Requests are processed within 5-10 days of the request.
REQUEST FOR TRANSFER:
- Transfers may be made up to the close of registration if class space permits
- After the start of a session, NO transfers are permitted
ALL REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL TO DANA SCHOENBACH AT DSCHOENBACH@FIRSTTEERV.ORG.
We do not issue refunds for classes canceled due to weather. We will make every effort to either extend the session or our class times to make up for lost classes. First Tee — Raritan Valley reserves the right to change the specifics of any class or activity at any time, but we will always communicate these changes to participants via e-mail.